The Commonwealth Iconoclast

A site dedicated to covering issues relevant to the Commonwealth of Virginia, and nation at large, plus other interesting things too, as I see fit...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Democratic Primary-What is your opinion?

Will you vote in the June 13th Democratic Primary?
Yes, I will vote for Miller because he can defeat Allen and will do a good job.
Yes, I will vote for Webb because he can defeat Allen and will do a good job.
Yes, I am a Republican and will vote for Miller because he is the weaker candidate.
Yes, I am a Republican and will vote for Webb because he is the weaker candidate.
No, I am a Republican and plan to vote for Allen in November.
No, I don't believe anyone anymore.
No, I don't like Allen, Miller or Webb.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 Comments:

  • At 6/11/2006 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great, thanks guys!

     
  • At 6/12/2006 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope people, both Republicans and Democrats, will get out and vote on Tuesday. I'm tired of elections where there are no choices. We need good people facing off in November on both sides to elevate the quality of government.

     
  • At 6/12/2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, Republicans better get out and vote for Harris Miller. Allen will have the obvious advantage, but I could see Jim Webb being a pain in his royal ass!

     
  • At 6/12/2006 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here in Virginia where we sometimes have one party primaries, there is always talk about the idea of a secret strategy for members of the opposition party voting for the weak candidate so that their man, in this case George Allen, can have an easy time in November. I am not sure that there is any real evidence that these kinds of strategies actually work. But I agree, people need to get out and vote tomorrow and hopefully for the best candidate not for someone being set up to loose.

     
  • At 6/26/2006 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seems to me that there is at least one option that was not considered. Is it not possible that a Republican might vote in the Democratic primary for the candidate he or she thinks is best so that all voters have the best possible choices in November?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home