The Commonwealth Iconoclast

A site dedicated to covering issues relevant to the Commonwealth of Virginia, and nation at large, plus other interesting things too, as I see fit...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Ok, time to cast your vote for the Lunenburg Special Election for Sheriff!

Ok, I know Tom and I have gone a little overboard on the polls here recently. But they are lots of fun aren't they?

Don't forget to get out and vote for real on August 8th! WV


Lunenburg Special Election for Sheriff: Who do you intend to vote for, or who would you vote for (that is if you only lived in the Old Free State!)
Randall L. Stoots
Jimmy Moses
Arthur Townsend
David Jackson
The ghost of Barney Fife
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 Comments:

  • At 7/21/2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh, yes. Barney Fife in the lead with 5 votes casted...go barney, go!

     
  • At 7/23/2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After two days, Barney is still in the running, as a close second.

     
  • At 11/29/2011 4:55 AM, Anonymous images and pictures said…

    IF I SEE SOME WHERE BEST POSTS BRO THEN I CAN SAY ITS YOUR BLOG I AM NOT SPAMMING JUST TELLING U THE TRUTH I AM HERE FROM LONG TIME AND INTRESTING IN UR ALL POSTS YOUR SITE IS FABOLUS HTTP://WWW.IMAGESA.BLOGSPOT.COM/
    HTTP://WWW.JAVEDISAAC.BLOGSPOT.COM/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home